AXES is a general purpose security module. It uses iButton type touch memories to identify the keys. If a predefined key touches on the stainless steel probe, AXES shorts the relay contacts for five seconds and leaves the contacts open after this period. AXES warns the user with visual and auditory ways with on-board beeper and in-probe LED ring.
AXES can be easily programmed with on-board push buttons. The end users can create their own MASTER KEY to record a new key to the module memory.
▪ Simple programming, no special devices needed
▪ Up to 512 keys memory, non-volatile
▪ Stainless steel probe design, PVC isolation
▪ LED ring to indicate the status of the module.
▪ Programmable by two push buttons on the module
▪ Programmable by the end user by using MASTER KEY
▪ Relay contact output
▪ On-board BEEPER
▪ Can be disabled by the end user without removing the cover
▪ Non-volatile memory, 512 different keys can be recorded.