How does it work?
- Axes allows to control use of elevator
- When a registered key is put onto the probe, relay keeps contacts for 5 seconds.
- When a foreign key is put onto the probe, system makes audible warning with red light.
- To register, a new key is put onto the probe while the REC button on the unit is pressed
- Up to 512 keys kept in memory
Allows you to control use of elevator in such places with dense passenger traffic, like hotel, hospital, school, factory, car park, shopping center
- Stainless steel probe,
- Two color lighting of the probe,
- Nonvolatile memory for 512 keys,
- Own warning buzzer.